Treat yourself or a loved one to this remarkable experience that will leave you with fond memories & exquisite images to treasure for a lifetime.
The session fee is £125 for a horse and £75 for a dog, packages are available for gifts or those who like to pay for everything up front.
The following are included in my fee:
- Talent – my talent, knowledge and experience.
- Pre session consultation – In person (location pending), planning consultation. An opportunity for you to bring ideas for the shoot, see and feel all products prior to shoot. Discuss clothing for both you and your horse/pet and the location.
- Travel/mileage up to 100 miles round trip (45p/mile thereafter)
- Photo session – An on-location photographic shoot, approximately two hours of my time
- Post Session – I will edit your images and set up a private online gallery within 7 - 10 days of your shoot and arrange a slideshow viewing at a convenient location within 10 - 14 days.
Notes on Session fee:
- A deposit of £50 is payable in advance to secure a chosen date. The balance is due on the day of the shoot.
- Please check with me to request a date, due to the nature of my work I have limited time in the office. I may be unable to respond quickly, although I will endeavour to reply within 24 hrs. Space is limited so please book well in advance.
- The average client invests between £750 - £1,000 in products. The average purchase is an album and one framed image.
- A mileage fee is charged for journeys over 100 miles round trip (45p/mile thereafter)
- It is illegal to scan, download, copy, print, publish to the internet or reproduce my work in any manner without written permission including posting on social media sites.
- Micro Shoots can be arranged for groups/livery yards/friends, please contact me for more information on pricing and content.
- Email me here
Photographs made to be seen…